The Dolomites, which were designated a world heritage site by UNESCO because of their unique monumental beauty, are your loyal companions on this journey. A dream-like landscape with bizarre rock formations, crystal-clear lakes, blooming fruit orchards and vineyards, and places worth seeing.
Around the Dolomites, 8-day-tour
Athletic cycling tour or E-Bike tour...
- Accommodation with breakfast buffet or extended breakfast in hotels with 3 star category
- Rooms with bath/shower and toilet
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Personal tour information
- Detailed information package with maps and tour description
- GPS Data on request
- Service Hotline
1. Day: Arrival - Hochpustertal
Individual arrival to the Hochpustertal (Niederdorf/Toblach), in the heart of the Dolomites.
2. Day: Hochpustertal - Klausen (approx. 81-86 km)
Travelling on the Pustertal cycle path, you will arrive at Bruneck, known for its old city with the city alley, one of the loveliest shopping streets in South Tyrol. Passing through the former customs post Mühlbacher Klause, you will reach the Bishop city Brixen. After several kilometres you will then be greeted by the Säben monastery, which sits enthroned high above Klausen.
3. Day: Klausen - Trient (approx. 93 km)
You keep cycling along the Eisack to Waidbruck. Italian and Tyrolean lifestyle come together in Bozen. You then follow the Etsch into the former Bishop city Trient, which will make a lasting impression with its welcoming old city and the Buonconsiglio castle.
4. Day: Trient - Feltre (approx. 93/66 km)
Travelling through the Valsugana valley, you will reach the Caldonazzosee Lake. The ascent of approx. 300 metres in height and the length of 8 km can be bridged by a train ride (approx. 27 km less by bike, on one’s own). The path now leads downhill through the valley until just before Feltre (here, there is an ascent of approx. 150 metres in height and a length of approx. 2 km), a city on the former “Via Claudia Augusta”.
5. Day: Feltre - Belluno (approx. 40 km)
Travelling through the deciduous forest avenues, you cycle to Belluno. Your path is lined by small picturesque places, where you can stop and linger. In the North, you will look back to the mighty southern Dolomites.
6. Day: Belluno - Pieve di Cadore (approx. 45 km)
You cycle in a northern direction, past Longarone. This town was re-built after it was flooded by a tidal wave after a rockslide at the former Vajont-reservoir in 1963. You then travel on the cycle path from Longarone to Pieve di Cadore.
7. Day: Pieve di Cadore - Hochpustertal (approx. 62-67 km)
Travelling on the tracks of the Dolomite railway, you will return to South Tyrol. The nature parks “Drei Zinnen” to the right and “Fanes Sennes Prags” to the left await you with many scenic highlights. Enjoy the panoramic view or take a boat trip on the Toblacher See Lake.
8. Day: Hochpustertal - Departure
Individual departure from the Hochpustertal.
This cycling trip was specially designed for E-bike or athletic cyclists. The route runs mainly on cycle paths. You cycle a pleasant journey on simple valley cycle paths and peaceful side-streets. This route is also manageable for athletic cyclists on a normal bike.
Total length: approx. 392-419 kilometres
level of difficulty: 2-3
- Rental bike + 1 saddle bag per bike + 1 handle-bar bag per room (7-Gear unisex bike with back pedal or 21-Gear bike with free-wheel)
- E-bike + 1 saddle bag per bike + 1 handle-bar bag per room
- GPS rental device
- Train ride on the 4th day
- Special dates: from 5 people onwards
- Possible visitor’s tax payable on-site
When arriving on 28 April or 29 September the travel price will be reduced by € 100,-- per person.
Please note that all prices for extra nights are starting from prices.
Our additional packages
Accommodation in hotels (3 star category)
Price per person
|Single room||€ 748,--|
|Double room||€ 599,--|
|Triple room||€ 599,--|
|Quadruple room||€ 599,--|
22.06.2019 - 07.09.2019
|7-Gear unisex bike with back pedal + 1 saddle bag per bike + handle-bar bag per room||€ 75,--|
|21-Gear bike with free-wheel + 1 saddle bag per bike + 1 handle-bar bag per room||€ 75,--|
|E-Bike + 1 saddle bag per bike + 1 handle-bar bag per room||€ 165,--|
|Single room||Double room|
|GPS rental device (per journey)||€ 25,--|
|Double room||Single room|
|Hochpustertal||€ 49,--||€ 63,--|
|Hochpustertal||€ 49,--||€ 63,--|